Sunday, November 25, 2012

Happy Holidays

Hello To All My Viewers!


It has been a few weeks since my last post. YES I am still alive. Just a bit busy adjusting to my new surroundings. All is well and I will begin posting very soon. I have some great ideas cooking in the pot. So don't bail out on me.


Here are a few OOTD (Outfit Of The Day) Photos 

you can also view them on my instagram @m4dsn

My Cosby Chill look
Dooney  & Bourke Vintage Satchel
Levi Jeans
Vintage Windbreaker
Scarf
Ugg Boots (Although you cant see them)

My Thanks Giving Look
Ann Taylor Blazer
Forever 21 Shirt
American Apparel Red Velvet Skirt
Black Knee Highs
Steve Madden Spiked Troopa Boots in Black

Another view of  My Outfit 
Chic Outfit
Floral Blazer
Forever21 Half Top
American Apparel High-waisted Liquid Black Skirt
Stockings from Target but I added the holes
Steve Madden Spiked Troopa Boots
Chanel Chain Purse



Any Fashion Inquiries on Styling email me 
m4dsn1@gmail.com

or even shoot me a tweet
@m4dsn



No comments:

Post a Comment