Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Meet Joe Billionaire Owner of "Royal Galore" Clothing Line

MEET Joe Cochran m.k.a Joe Billionaire 

Joe is from Atlanta,Ga. 
He started the line "Royal Galore" because he felt that people were all the same in Atlanta as far as style. He says it had even got to the point where he couldn't tell people apart so he decided to start his own look.

Why did you come up with the name "Royal Galore"?
Joe Says
 "The name came from my views on life and how I want to live as a king from the clothes I wear,The house i'm in,The money I make ,And  the foods I eat as they say , "Tonight We Shall Feast Like Kings." "

How did you come up with your logo?
Joe Says "My Logo is A Weed Leaf drawn out by myself and I use the cheetah pyramid as one of my symbols. Your maybe thinking what does Royalty and Weed have in common. A friend and I originally had a clothing line on the rise called #STONERLIFE but after a few disputes we went our seperate ways. I kept it going until I switched my style of fashion which made me change the name. "

How did you promote your clothing line?
Joe Says " My friends and I would post the site for the line on all the social media network, Wear the clothes out in public to events, and just out with friends. I eventually got business cards made and did a commercial . "

What did it take to start your line? Was it hard or easy?
Joe says " when I first started Royal Galore it took alot of Networking with people, spending money, and most importantly TIME. But at the end of the day it was worth it. I wouldn't be where I am today . Times can get hard, but when you put your mind towards it and you dedicate yourself it's easy. 

I Put Every Bit of my dedication to Royal Galore , I am a sole proprietor of my Business so if I don't do it No one will .
 "

JOE WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY TO ALL THE GUYS AND GIRLS WHO WANT TO START THEIR OWN CLOTHING LINE?
"For Anybody trying to take on fashion or become a clothing designer  I say, "Be your own man or women , Dont change your style do what you like , And when you see the hate come you know your doing your job right" - Joe cochran 


MAKE SURE YOU CHECK OUT HIS WEBSITE IF TO ORDER CLOTHES 

Tumblr: Royalgalorejoe.tumblr.com  & Instagram: Joe_Billionaire







No comments:

Post a Comment