Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Halloween Recap

For Halloween I wanted to be something cute and chic without doing too much. I came up with the perfect idea from one of my favorite TV show series The American Horror Story. American Horror Story is a TV show that has a different theme each season. This show has been around since 2011 but I discovered it in 2012 when the Asylum edition was playing. I must warn you if you have never watched this show before, it is very explicit,graphic (I'm surprised they even play it on tv), yet very intriguing. I chose to be "Marie Laveau" which was Angela Basset in American Horror Story:Coven. She was the immortal voodoo queen.


Marie Laveau



I pieced this outfit together with some new and old items in my closet.
                        I am wearing
  • Fringe Forever 21 Jacket
  • Dots Fringe Chain Necklace
  • Sheer Black Top
  • H&M Circle Skirt
  • Forever 21 Pointed Boots
  • Topshop Velvet Lips: Raven

 


My braids were done by @thefiercest




 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment